More about the Trev + Figured Integration
What’s new in the Trev + Figured integration?
- The Trev integration now sends through dollar and weight values with Purchase, Sale & Cull livestock events.
- This means if you’ve entered financial information in Trev this will sync to your Figured tracker.
- If you’ve entered financial information in Trev this will sync to your Figured tracker. These transactions can then be posted to Xero by a user in Figured.
- Furthermore, when doing a resync, Trev can retrieve financial data entered into Figured and check if this aligns with your Trev records.
What does the Trev + Figured integration do?
The Trev + Figured integration is all about getting your farm and financial data in sync for top-notch decision making. Integrating Trev and Figured aligns your operational and financial data to save time, reduce pain and increase your confidence in your records. When you connect a Figured Farm (or multi-farm) to a farm in Trev, your livestock data from Trev will flow automatically into a livestock tracker in Figured, saving on double-entry.
In this instance, livestock data refers to:
- All livestock events with a date between your specified “sync from”and “sync to” date including Natural Increase, Purchase, Sold, Culls, Pet Foods, Deaths, Missing, Found, Lease In, Lease Out, Transfer In, Transfer Out, Class Change In, Class Change Out.
- It includes the date of the livestock event, event type, number of animals, stock class (as mapped from Trev) and, if relevant, financial and weight values.
- As well as, any financial information associated with your Trev movements. If you’ve entered financial information in Trev and the corresponding value doesn’t already exist in Figured this will sync to you Figured tracker, i.e. Trev will not override values in Figured. Furthermore, when doing a resync, Trev can retrieve financial data entered into Figured to check that it aligns with what’s entered in Trev.
Who is it for?
Sheep, Beef, Deer, Dairy farmers and their financial advisors and farm management team can all take advantage of the integration.
Who can create and maintain the Trev + Figured integration?
Any Trev Pro user can establish a connection to their Figured account, but a user must have Full Access or Authorised access in Trev to connect a farm to a Figured organisation.